Philippines - Atmosphere Resort - April 27- May 4 2024
With more than 7000 islands and countless miles of coral reefs, the Philippines offer a wealth of varied diving opportunities. Whether it’s swimming with whale sharks, cruising with mantas, exploring caves and wrecks or simply hanging out near the awesome walls and reefs, this tropical paradise will fascinate divers of all skill levels and interests. The warm, clear waters of the Philippines are blessed with some of the most diverse and beautiful marine life to be found anywhere in the world. The archipelago is home to more than 3000 species of fish and 448 species of coral (compared to 700 species of fish and 100 species of coral in the entire Caribbean). Apo Island in particular is known for its remote, pristine reefscapes. Atmosphere Resort & Spa is a premier destination for its atmosphere, location, and wellness - enjoy luxurious pampering between each unforgettable dive and drink in the natural beauty of the Indo-Pacific’s finest scenery!
• Transport to and from Dumaguete Airport
• 8 nights at Atmosphere R&S, Dauin
• 6 days of up to 5 days per day, incl night dives
• Three meals a day, incl 3 course dinners
• FREE Nitrox for EANx certified divers
• Taxes / service charge / marine park fees
• Airfare, and Dive Equipment beyond tanks + weights
• Dive gratuities, bar gratuities and items of a personal nature
• Any unforeseen costs at the time of booking
• Any unforeseen fuel charges, port fees and park fees.
• Bar drinks