Belize Aggressor May 2024
Belize, May 25 - June 1, 2024
Belize is known to be a Caribbean gem for its sheer walls, tunnels and impressive coral formations featuring stunning red gorgonians and brilliant orange fans. Divers have a chance to see dolphins, eagle rays, tarpon, and sharks, as well as an assortment of macro critters for the photography enthusiasts. The liveaboard experience aboard the Aggressor IV ensures that divers see the best that Belize has to offer well offshore, and features sites on the Turneffe Atoll and Lighthouse Reef.
• 7 nights accomadation aboard the liveaboard
• 5 and a half days of up to 4 dives + daily
• All meals aboard (excluding the last evening)
• beverages w/ local beer & wine
• Taxes / service charges
• Dive Equipment, Nitrox
• Dive gratuities, bar gratuities and items of a personal nature
• Government departure tax
• Hotel in Belize City
• Any unforeseen fuel charges, port fees and park fees.
• Any unforeseen costs at the time of booking
• Trip Insurance (highly recommended)