Australia, Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard, October 17-24, 2024
Explore the world's most renowned reef on this once-in-a-lifetime liveaboard trip Down Under! Setting off from Cairns, our divers will get to experience the most remote sites on the Great Barrier Reef, including the Ribbon Reefs, Cod Hole, Osprey Reef, and Bougainville Reef. We can expect to see exceptional biodiversity in tropical fish, vibrant and lush soft corals, sharks, Napoleon wrasse, octopus, and cuttlefish. Weather permitting, divers may even get to participate in a shark dive on Osprey Reef's North Horn for exhilarating silvertip and grey reef shark action! Between your dives, get to know the spacious MV Spirit of Freedom, enjoying the gourmet meals, Australian wine, and soaking in the Southern Hemisphere sun on the top deck lounge.
• 7 nights accomodation aboard the liveaboard
• 4 daily meals aboard
• One complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
Return transfers from all Cairns hotels.
• Free Wifi (when range permits)
• Dive Equipment, Nitrox
• Dive gratuities, bar gratuities, souvenirs
• Airport transfers
• Hotel stays
• Any unforeseen fuel charges, port fees and park fees.
• Any unforeseen costs at the time of booking
• Trip Insurance (highly recommended)
***prices are subject to change due to exchange rate of USD to AUD