How do you get your buddy's attention, or help from others? ReefNet Noise Makers!
Give ReefNet's new "H2YO" a shake to emit a loud and distinctive rattle that can be heard at great distances underwater. To make sure you sound unique, H2YO is offered with two sounds: Rattle - several balls inside, Clank - one large ball inside.
There are many reasons to use an H2YO instead of alternative signalling devices:
Now available with the Flatirons Scuba & Travel Logo!
- It can't be forgotten on shore/boat like a tank banger since it stays on your BC
- Both sound patterns are unique and easily identifiable. Neither sounds like a tank banger...the days of wondering "who's banging?!" are over
- It doesn't require an air supply like many other noisemakers
- It doubles as a gear identifier (different colors for different people)
- It's virtually indestructible