Emergency First Responder
Emergency First Response is an innovative CPR/first aid program. Primary Care prepares you to render aid to those with life-threatening emergencies. Secondary Care builds upon the lessons of Primary Care and helps you assist those in need when Emergency Services are either delayed or unavailable.
By mastering Emergency First Response Primary Care and Secondary Care course skills you can render important care to those in need. This is an important step toward increasing your safety as well as those around you. The Emergency First Response course gives students the opportunity to practice skills needed to assist someone in distress. This course examines primary assessment of a victim and using the circle of care for someone in need.
This course must be completed before the Padi Rescue Diver certification can be obtained.
- Teaches CPR and first aid in an integrated system as used by EMTs, but at a layperson's level.
- Nondiving specific -- nondivers may take Emergency First Response.
- Meets CPR and first aid requirements for PADI Rescue Diver and other programs.
- Certification card and all classroom training.
- EFR workbook (CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE)
- $25 EFR Workbook
What if I don't have time for a traditional class?Sign up for PADI eLearning now!