Wakatobi & Komodo Liveaboard
May 25-June 6, 2023
$ 6895 + Airfare (based on double occupancy - Elite Ocean Suite)
Trip OverviewJacques Cousteau referred to diving the Wakatobi National Park, the third largest in Indonesia, as “diving nirvana”. Wakatobi includes the four (4) main islands of Wangi Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomia, and Binongko encompassed by the park. Corals abound in prolific colors in all types of formations. This is a unique itinerary to a very pristine and isolated area with exceptional diving. You'll enjoy 84 degree water temperatures, over 28 dive sites and a plethora of wildlife including schools of surgeonfish, big eye trevallies, fusiliers, dogtooth tuna, eagle rays, barracudas, turtles, batfish, giant groupers, manta rays, wobbegong sharks, dolphins and whales. Often overlooked on divers’ “bucket lists”, we believe Komodo to be an exceptional dive destination as well. In addition to an abundant variety of corals and marine life, it includes a protected national park with Komodo dragons, pink sand beaches, Manta Alley (aptly named), nudibranchs, frogfish, octopus and drift diving. Komodo is home to hundreds of colorful coral species, pipefish, scorpion fish, batfish, trevallies and plenty of mantas and sharks. Come along and experience the magic of diving Indonesia!
- 12 nights aboard the All Star Velocean Liveaboard
- 2-3 daytime dives & 1 night dive per day
- Dive guides
- Tanks, weights & belts
- 30 minute welcome massage
- Airport/Hotel to dock transfers in port of call
- Coffee, tea, juice & sodas
- Tips for the crew
- Permit fees ($ 350.00 per person)**
- Scuba gear (rentals are available)
- Beer and Wine (available for purchase on board)
**Fees are subject to change based on government taxes, fees and/or fuel surcharges
- $ 500 reservation deposit, $ 1,000 by January 1, 2021. Final deposit balance due November 1, 2022.
- ** Price subject to change in accordance with the release of airfare costs
* If you make changes to the reservation it may result in additional fees. Cancellation 150 days or more prior to departure a refund will be given based on reselling your space less any penalties by the vendors. Cancellation 149 days or less prior to departure, the original deposit will be forfeited as well as any penalties from the vendors. Cancellation 120 days or less prior to departure, or if you are a no-show, no refunds will be given.