Cobalt Coast Resort
December 5-12, 2020
$ 1595-2,295 + air (based on double occupancy, airfare to be determined)
Cayman Islands diving is mostly current-free, which is optimal for new divers, divers who choose to move at their own pace, and underwater photographers who might want to spend their entire dive at one location, waiting for the perfect shot! Grand Cayman has a wide enough variety of dive sites to satisfy everyone. Enjoy little to no current and unlimited visibility as you explore beautiful walls, amazing swim-throughs, and gorgeous reefs with abundant marine life! No visit is complete without checking off two of the most iconic dives there: the 250-foot-long Kittiwake wreck and Stingray City, where laughing and having fun are mandatory.
Cobalt Coast Resort is located on a small bluff in West Bay overlooking the beautiful Caribbean. The resort offers an array of amenities for guests including a waterfront Reef Divers shop, a shore diving station with rinse tanks, a large scuba gear drying room with 24-hour access via room key, a pool and jetted hot tub!
- 7 nights at Cobalt Coast Resort
- Transfers to and from airport
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 6 days of 2 tank morning boat dives
- 5 days of 1 tank afternoon boat dives
- All resort taxes and fees
- Tanks, Weights, Belts
- Dive equipment/gear
- Meals not specified under inclusions
- Dive gratuities, bar gratuities and personal items
- Any unforeseen costs at the time of booking
- Any unforeseen fuel charges, port fees and park fees
- Trip & Dive Insurance (Recommended)
- $ 500 reservation deposit, $ 1,000 by January 1, 2020. Final deposit balance due April 1, 2020.
- ** Price subject to change in accordance with the release of airfare costs
* If you make changes to the reservation it may result in additional fees. Cancellation 150 days or more prior to departure a refund will be given based on reselling your space less any penalties by the vendors. Cancellation 149 days or less prior to departure, the original deposit will be forfeited as well as any penalties from the vendors. Cancellation 120 days or less prior to departure, or if you are a no-show, no refunds will be given.