Galapagos, Ecuador July 7 - 14, 2022
Galapagos is one of the most exciting destinations in the world. Guests will have the opportunity to dive with playful sea lions, snorkel with the only penguins living in the tropics and travel to the the famous Darwin and Wolf Islands to dive with hammerhead sharks, whale sharks, clouds of tuna and much more. The Galapagos Aggressor is the perfect platform for a Galapagos diving holiday that you will remember for a lifetime. Due to their isolation, the Galapagos Islands remained undisturbed for millions of years and this resulted in the evolution of a number of unique individual ecosystems, with many species found nowhere else in the world. The most famous of these being the giant Galapagos tortoises and the marine iguana. These islands are a UNESCO natural world heritage site and the second largest marine reserve in the world. Join Flatirons Scuba for an unforgettable trip to the Galapagos Islands.
• 7 nights accomadation aboard the liveaboard
• 5 and a half days of up to 4 dives + daily
• All meals aboard (excluding the last evening)
• beverages w/ local beer & wine
• Taxes / service charges
• Dive Equipment, Nitrox
• Dive gratuities, bar gratuities and items of a personal nature
• Government departure tax
• Hotel in Quito
• Any unforeseen fuel charges, port fees and park fees.
• Any unforeseen costs at the time of booking
• Trip Insruance (highly recommended)