Add to Cart
November 13-20, 2021
Combine the lush vegetation, Mayan influence, Tahitian elements, delicious food, wonderful people, excellent service, great amenities, comfortable accommodations, superb location and the wide variety of entertainment options and it’s no wonder Ramon’s Village Resort in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye has been the first choice of travelers to Belize since 1987! Ramon’s Village Divers is the oldest and most respected dive shop in all of Belize. With a fleet of two 28’ and three 34’ canopied dive boats, and one 42’ jet boat, there’s always room for you! Ramon Village Divers spacious dive boats are never overcrowded. You will be treated as part of the family from the time you set foot on the 400’ long dock until the time you say goodbye. At Ramons, you never have to worry about a thing. Ramon’s Village Resort is known as the Jewel of the Caribbean, but the dive guides know that you, the guests, are the real treasure and Ramons staff will do their best to give you the best dive experience you’ve ever had.
Reef & Pinnacles
Turtles, spotted eagle rays, morays, nurse sharks, french angel fish, dolphins, lionfish, barracuda, and more!
• 70 dive sites within 15 mins
• Legendary Turneffe Atoll
7 nights at Ramon's Village Resort
•6 days of 2-tank boat dives
•Tanks, weights & belts
• Air transfers from Belize Intl. to San Pedro Airstrip
• Ground transfers to and from the resort
•Hotel taxes & fees
• Meals not specified in the inclusions
•Dive equipment, dive gratuities
•Bar drinks (soft drinks & alcoholic beverages)
•Departure Tax & any unexpected fees
•Marine reserve fees
•Trip Insurance (recommended)
Payment Schedule: $ 500 to hold reservation. Non-refundable.* Second Deposit due by November, 2020 . Final Payment due May 15, 2021.
* If you make changes to the reservation it may result in additional fees. Cancellation 150 days or more prior to departure a refund will be given based on reselling your space less any penalties by the vendors. Cancellation 149 days or less prior to departure, the original deposit will be forfeited as well as any penalties from the vendors. Cancellation 120 days or less prior to departure, or if you are a no-show, no refunds will be given.