July 3-9, 2021
This Alaska dive adventure will be a fantastic experience, and you’ll get to enjoy the best that Alaska has to offer! There are lots of activities going to partake in every day and we will still average 2 dives per day. The Ravencroft Lodge is the only operation in the world offering free-divers the chance to swim with Salmon Sharks and are the authority on Salmon Shark migration, behaviors and feeding patterns. They also offer up-close experiences with Sleeper Sharks, and there is plenty to see in the cold waters of Alaska! Ravencroft Lodge has all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable stay in the wilderness of Alaska. You’ll also find that the lodge caters to several different types of clientele, and is set up with scuba divers in mind! This includes fresh water to rinse gear and hot showers to soak in at the end of the day.
Please note: Alaska enjoys some of the best cold-water diving in the world, and although temperatures become comfortable in the summer for 7mm wetsuits, we recommend that you have experience with drysuit diving. INCLUSIONS:
- 7 days and 6 nights accommodations at the Ravencroft Lodge
- 2 dives per day
- Tanks & weights
- All meals (except first lunch)
- Water Taxi transfers
- Dive equipment/gear (including drysuits)
- Meals not specified under inclusions
- Air & ground transportation
- Alcohol & soft drinks
- Tips for lodge & dive employees
* If you make changes to the reservation it may result in additional fees. Cancellation 150 days or more prior to departure a refund will be given based on reselling your space less any penalties by the vendors. Cancellation 149 days or less prior to departure, the original deposit will be forfeited as well as any penalties from the vendors. Cancellation 120 days or less prior to departure, or if you are a no-show, no refunds will be given.
- $ 500 reservation deposit, $ 1,000 by January 1, 2021. Final deposit balance due May 1, 2021.
- ** Price subject to change in accordance with the release of airfare costs