- Complete knowledge development
- Complete waterskills excersizes
- Complete the dive skills workshops
- Complete practical application skills
- Complete divemaster conducted program workshops
- Complete practical assessments
The divemaster course is conducted by our Course Director. Your instructor will meet with you to guide you through the process, scheduling a program that best suits each student. The dates below reflect the current scheduled activities.
The prerequisites for the divemaster program include being certified as a PADI rescue diver or equivalent, have 40+ logged dives, have current CPR training, be 18 years of age and have a certified medical. You are also required to have the following items in addition to your basic diving equipment: